We link to Stacking the Shelves (hosted by Tynga’s Reviews), Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (hosted by Talk Supe Blog), The Sunday Post (hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer) and occasionally Latte Nights Obsessions (hosted by Latte Nights Reviews).
[ Aimee ]
So some personal family stuff happened last week, and I haven’t been able to go around the blogosphere. :( Also cheering practice is emotionally and physically draining me, so.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I’ve opened up a Redbubble store! You can get these bookish items and more:
“BOOKS: MAROON” laptop skin
“I HAVE A DATE WITH MY BOOK BOYFRIEND” mug
Profits will go towards giveaways, and you can ask for custom designs! Visit my Redbubble store here!!
[ CJ ]
Turned in all my internship applications! Now I”m just waiting to hear back from sites about interviews. Wish me luck. Also working on a cool art project. I can’t wait to tell you all more about it.
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
[ Aimee ]
I received Air Awakens from the author, and I’m so excited to read it! I’ve heard amazing things about it! I also went ahead to purchase Soundless (because RICHELLE MEAD) and The Iron Warrior because need to finish this trilogy!
Thank you to Elise Kova!
posts from us that you might have missed
- Aimee was disappointed with Hotel Ruby.
- Waiting On Wednesday: Did I Mention I Love You?
- CJ enjoyed The Thing About Jellyfish.
- CJ and Sara share some collector’s books they’d love to own!
- Aimee reviewed How to Be Brave, and shared some typical bucket list book tropes.
- Waiting On Wednesday: The Winner’s Kiss
- Guest post by Krista & Becca Ritchie: An Addicted Thanksgiving
- Aimee talks about preventing blogging slumps!
How did your week go? Any new books added to your TBR piles?
The Deadly Darlings
The four of us bookworms have one thing in common, and that’s our passion for books. We aim to bring awesome reviews, bookish updates and discussions to your feed!