When we did our blog survey a few months ago, a lot of you guys mentioned wanting to get to know us better! And so today, we’re going to share 6 facts each, so that’s a total of 30 facts from all five of us!
At first, we actually decided on turning this into some sort of game, but because I’m lazy and am I the boss, I decided to override anything and just present the facts… with a few random comments from here here and there. ;)
And lo and behold, our awesomeness!
Because I’m slightly OCD, I decided to go with a “theme” of sorts for my facts. I went with “times of idiocy,” but because I ran out of interesting facts, I decided to go random after a few. ;)
1. I once fractured my arm because I ran down a ramp in heels.
Smart move, Aimee. Smart move.
2. I once tried to open a drawer that was stuck, then the entire cabinet fell on me, and the clock on top of it fell on my head. It bled.
Note: stop trying to act like an acrobat when opening drawers.
3. I once shifted the car from “park” to “drive” on an incline and crashed into our gate.
Yes, I was in the passenger seat. No, I can’t drive.
4. I could only take in liquids for A MONTH after getting my braces.
Normally it only takes 3 days – 1 week, but I’m weird like that.
5. I have no idea what I want to happen to my future.
I might take up computer science in college. Or maybe marketing. Or journalism? HALP.
6. I have insomnia. And most of the dreams I remember are nightmares.
During the summer when I’m not tired, I stay up until 4am imaging ghosts. And I’ve dreamed about the end of the world twice–PS, our only salvation is in a beauty salon.
1. I’ve been working on a high fantasy series since I was 9 years old. It’s now in its 17th revision.
HOLY COW, CJ. I was still mindlessly watching Barbie and not giving a crap about the universe at 9 years old.
Way to make me feel inferior. T_T You are so awesome.
2. My guitar is named Polly, after the Nirvana song.
I wish I knew how to play the guitar… Some day. Or the drums. Or anything loud.
3. My favorite food for most of my childhood was fried calamari (but I hated hot dogs). Now it’s boti kebab masala.
And mine’s crispy pork belly. Mm. And yep, hate hot dogs.
4. The first language I ever took classes in was Latin.
Now I’m really jealous. I WANT TO LEARN ALL THE LANGUAGES.
5. I’ve seen almost every movie ever done by Tim Burton and John Cusack, multiple times.
Is it bad that I don’t know who John Cusack is? I AM SORRY.
6. My constant, unending goal is to find a horror movie that will actually scare me. It’s a short list.
And it’s MY goal to find a horror movie that WON’T scare me. *insert the laugh-cry emoji here*
1. I am a senior college student but some people think I’m only a freshman. I like to think it’s because I’m baby-faced. (It’s definitely not my height!)
At least you look like a college freshman… I look like a grade schooler.
2. I have 3 younger brothers. And they are all taller than me. (Yup, IT IS about my height.)
I FEEL YOU SO MUCH.
3. I had two crushes who I shared the same birthdate with. Is it fate or what?
WHOA. It is fate! That is so badass
and creepy at the same time.
4. I love eating nuts when I’m reviewing before an exam! What can I say? I’m nuts! (Lol what?)
If it’s peanuts, I’ll join you! And I prefer my peanuts salted, please and thank you.
5. I’m a hopeless romantic. Give me some HEA and we’re BFFs!
So am I. </3
6. Some part of me is kind of scared to graduate really because what then? But I’m also kind of excited. Is that weird?
It’s not! I feel the same! Even if it’ll be years before I graduate… I feel the same way about my current year, I guess.
1. I aspire to be a traveling physician.
I aspire to have an aspiration. Girl, you are incredibly admirable.
2. I’ve always been a daredevil (so much of a daredevil, in fact, that at five years old, I jumped off a building on a dare… I survived).
*insert mouth-open emoji here*
3. Even at such a crucial point in my teenage years, I’ve never had a boyfriend or a first kiss. I want to find the right guy.
THUMBS UP TO THIS!! (y) (y) <– Doesn’t work on WordPress. Dangit.
4. My favorite subject is Anatomy & Physiology.
Brb sitting in the I-Can’t-Science Corner.
5. I’m a nature-devotee. Therefore, I have a vast collection of plants, mainly composed of cacti and succulents.
SO AWESOME! I want to have a mini-garden but alas, plants probably won’t survive in our house.
6. I’m a committed and loving Christian.
Meanwhile I’m here questioning my religion. Please teach me your ways.
1. I want to be a lawyer when I grow up.
I am freaked out by the idea of becoming a lawyer, but good luck, Zoe! You’ll be awesome at it. ;)
2. I have two younger sisters.
Can I have one? Kidding. I sort of want an older sister, though.
3. I’m a Virgo.
Psh. Team Leo. Heh.
4. I’m a daughter of Athena through and through. I have blonde hair and gray eyes, love chess and learning, and hate spiders with a passion.
Grey eyes!? Can I have them, please??? :O Also I’m probably a mix between a daughter of Hermes, Athena and Hades…
5. My favorite movie is Titanic.
I’ve never seen it… *coughs* BUT we have a giant Titanic poster in our living room!
6. If I was in a Divergent faction, I’d probably be Abnegation or Erudite.
I’d probably be factionless. T_T
WHOA THAT WAS TEDIOUS, but also incredibly informative and eye-opening. Tell me: did you realize anything from these results? Were you shocked/unsurprising/confused?? Let me know!
Aimee loves being a little bookworm (okay–she doesn’t like being little). She also loves chocolates and sweets but is freaked out by the thought of possibly getting diabetes.