We link to Stacking the Shelves (hosted by Tynga’s Reviews), Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (hosted by Talk Supe Blog), The Sunday Post (hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer) and Latte Nights Obsessions (hosted by Latte Nights Reviews).
These past few weeks have been hectic. I started school and my classes are incredibly rigorous and time consuming, which is why I’ve been a ghost here at Deadly Darlings. However, now that I know the rhythm of my classes and extracurricular activities, next week I’ll be able to be more active. Yay!
Also, soccer tryouts for my school’s team is in about two weeks and I am deathly scared but excited at the same time. Will I make the team? To be continued…
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
Two classics? That’s it? Unfortunately, school is taking over my life. Literally. I don’t have time to read. AT ALL. Or do anything, as a matter of fact. Have I even once touched a book of my choice since I got back from my trip? Nope, BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE TIME. And when I do have time, I have to read the books my English class assign. What a disappointment, I know!
On a side note, I’m currently reading The Scarlet Letter and I love it.
posts from us that you might have missed
- Aimee shared a review and giveaway for The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore.
- C.J. released part two of her list of diverse books by diverse authors.
- Aimee reviewed Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales and Riot of Storm and Smoke by Jennifer Ellision
- Jessica discusses the same rating for unequal books.
- Jillian shares her personal dream literary collection.
- Stephanie shares the most helpful list of ultimate YA fairy tale retellings.
- Beks lists 7 ways to combat blogging burnout.
- Cait asks: how do you decide which book to devour at dawn?
How did your week go? Is school kicking you in the butt too?