We link to Stacking the Shelves (hosted by Tynga’s Reviews), Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (hosted by Talk Supe Blog), The Sunday Post (hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer) and occassionally Latte Nights Obsessions (hosted by Latte Nights Reviews).
This week has been a bit hectic, as it was my first week back at school after a long and relaxing summer break. It was nice seeing all of my friends again, and so far I’m happy with all of my teachers.
I’ve also been busy practicing for auditions for the musical Annie, which take place next week.
Between audition practice and the start of school, I haven’t had much as much time as I’d like to read, but I’m hoping to get back on track soon.
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June by Robin Benway | I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter | Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
- Sara really enjoyed Legacy of Kings!
- Aimee shared her first impressions of some bloggers!
- Aimee turned sixteen, with a bonus international giveaway!
- Aimee enjoyed Vengeance Road, although it could’ve been better without the romance.
- Sara was pretty meh about A Whole New World…
- Aimee admits that she’s a blogging unicorn in disguise, and does the Secret Life of a Book Blogger tag.
- Aimee hated the first half of Your Voice Is All I Hear, but luckily she stuck with it!
- CJ really didn’t feel the chemistry in Awake.
awesome posts from around the blogosphere (complied by Aimee)
- Top 5 diverse books of 2015 so far, via Rashika (The Social Potato)
- YA book trend forecast + international giveaway, via Aentee (The Social Potato)
- I Guess This Is Goodbye, via Larissa (YA Midnight Reads) – I’M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH.
- Does a Book Have to Be “Perfect” to Be 5 Stars? via Cait (Paper Fury)
- Why I Dislike Paper Towns, via Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
Was your week better than mine? I want to hear all about it!
Zoe is a critical reviewer. When she’s not reviewing, you can find her performing in plays / musicals, doing gymnastics, or designing websites.