We link to Stacking the Shelves (hosted by Tynga’s Reviews), Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (hosted by Talk Supe Blog), The Sunday Post (hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer) and Latte Nights Obsessions (hosted by Latte Nights Reviews).
My exams started last week, so that’s why you haven’t been seeing me around as much as you usually would’ve. The actual Hell Week (major exams) don’t start until Monday and won’t be over until Saturday. Seriously, I’m just in a bubble of mathematical equations and formulas right now. GET ME OUT OF IT PLEASE.
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
These are only the books I got this week, but if you want to see a list of all the books I got since my last weekly recap on the blog, I shared them on The Book Geek!
How to Be Brave by E. Katherine Kottaras
I’m honestly not 100% sure what drew me to this book, but I requested it on a whim and hooray for an approval! It sounds pretty emotional too, so bonus points for that. :) Thanks to St. Martin’s Press for this pretty!
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
(this photo is also on my Instagram account!)
I finally got around to getting myself a copy of A Court of Thorns and Roses (which I really enjoyed), which makes my UK-Sarah J. Maas collection complete! BEHOLD ITS GORGEOUSNESS.
posts from us that you might have missed
- A History of Glitter and Blood was amazing! Read it!
- CJ talked about how the #WeNeedDiverseBooks campaign is more than just checking off boxes.
- Alias Hook was a pretty unique Peter Pan retelling.
fabulous posts from the blogosphere that you must check out
- I shared 5 character stereotypes and how you can change them.
- Cait talks about unfollowing blogs.
- Jeann shares tips on gaining social media followers!
- Mishma & Jillian’s Learnt It the Hard Way features: choosing your blogging platform (via Ashley of Nose Graze) and being an organized blogger (via Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books).
How did your week go? Any new books added to your TBR piles?
Aimee loves being a little bookworm (okay–she doesn’t like being little). She also loves chocolates and sweets but is freaked out by the thought of possibly getting diabetes.