This week has been INSANELY hectic school-wise. I cannot believe the amount of quizzes we’ve had this week (most of which I made a shit ton of careless mistakes–goodbye perfect grades), so I have been so inactive on social media and spreading blog love. :(
I STILL LOVE YOU ALL THOUGH! I totally just need to find some chill time to prove it to y’all.
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
Madly has the most badass cover ever. I want a physical copy so I can stroke it. Map to the Stars is my first-ever Harper approval–hooray! (Although I’m 20% in and I seriously hate it with a burning passion right now. Rage-y Goodreads update can be found here.)
The book gods finally answered my prayers, and Disney ended up approving some of my NetGalley requests! Since bad publicity is still publicity, the negative reviews so far on A Whole New World have made me INCREDIBLY curious. Hunter also sounds totally badass. And I was jumping up and down at the A Thousand Nights approval because it’s been on my wishlist for ages!
Thank you so much to Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins and Disney Book Group! <3
posts from us that you might have missed
- I FINALLY announced who my new co-bloggers are!
- I thought Little Peach was beautiful. I couldn’t connect too much with it though.
- After a few months, my mini-review for Daughter of Smoke and Bone is now up!
- Sara recommended some fab books that you need to check out.
- I also revamped our blog sidebar and added new blogs to our blogroll! Thoughts? :)
fabulous posts from the blogosphere that you must check out
- Cait wonders: What’s the most delicious part of a book? (For me, it’s totally the beginning.)
- Keionda shares the importance of not disturbing bookworms when they’re in the middle of their book. (YES TO THIS.)
- Zoe asks the question of the century: Do you round up or down? (It’s a either/or thing for me!)
- Bieke explains the pressures of becoming the “Chosen One.” (I AGREE!)
- Jillian tells us why she admires bloggers. (ILY, everyone!)
- Kayla struggles with book amnesia. (Me too!)
How did your week go? Any new books added to your TBR piles?
Aimee loves being a little bookworm (okay–she doesn’t like being little). She also loves chocolates and sweets but is freaked out by the thought of possibly getting diabetes.