We link to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, Bought Borrowed Bagged hosted by Talk Supe Blog, and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer.
FABULOUS things happened this week blogging-wise. First of all, Zoe and I finally picked TWO co-bloggers–we’ll announce them on Monday–eep! Be sure to give them a warm welcome, y’all! :) I’m so excited to have them on board because I adore these two.
More co-blogging news: I signed up to be a co-blogger at The Book Geek (one of my all-time favorite blogs)… And then I received an email from the lovely Emily May (I’m sure you know her) letting me know that she’s interested in me co-blogging with them! *happy dances* You can now see my face right there on the blog sidebar. :) I’ll have a post up soon there!
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
I got some fabulous book mail this week! I got two books that I requested: We’ll Never Be Apart and An Inheritance of Ashes. I want to read the former because I mentioned wanting to read more thrillers, and the latter because I’ve been wanting to try something by Leah Bobet. Delicate Monsters was a on-a-whim request from the publisher since Faye, Emily and Giselle all loved it! (I just finished it and I enjoyed it.) The last book I got is one that I’ve been pining for for ages–Tonight the Streets Are Ours! Brb, dying.
Thank you so much to St. Martin’s Press, HMH Books for Young Readers and Farrar, Straus and Giroux! *TACKLE HUGS*
I’ve only read one Rachel Vincent book, and I think it’s time for more, so hello, The Stars Never Rise! I’ve also been hearing THE BEST things about The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly, so I had to get myself a copy. I’ve also been pining for The Game of Love and Death for AGES–now it’s in my hands! I also HAD to buy An Ember in the Ashes despite the mixed reviews on it because the hardcover is so attractive.
These books were purchased at Fully Booked.
posts from us that you might have missed
- Review | Hello, I Love You killed my brain cells.
- Tag | Here are things that make me More Happy Than Not.
- Review | Uprooted is a must-read unique fantasy.
- Review | Daughter of Deep Silence did not live up to my expectations.
- Tag | I feel so alone. Here’s my take on the Unpopular Opinion Tag!
fabulous posts from the blogosphere that you must check out
- Discussion | Rachel discusses freedom of speech in the bookish community. (Atta, girl! We love you!)
- Discussion | Nova shares her take on the Blogger vs. Booktuber issue. (And I totally agree.)
- Discussion | Cait shares some overlooked lessons you can learn from books. (God bless this post.)
- Discussion | Sometimes Jeann wants a Social Media “off” button. (Me too, girl.)
- Book News | My darling Kara is going to be a published author! (SQUEE!)
How did your week go? Any new books on your physical TBR piles?
Aimee loves being a little bookworm (okay–she doesn’t like being little). She also loves chocolates and sweets but is freaked out by the thought of possibly getting diabetes.