We link to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, Bought Borrowed Bagged hosted by Talk Supe Blog, and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer.
Sad news #1: I am going back to school on Tuesday. *shudder* Please wish me luck that I don’t strangle anyone on the first day/week/month. I AM NOT A PEOPLE PERSON OKAY?
Sad news #2: I did not buy any books this week. (Okay that can be either good or bad, depending on how you look at it.)
Sad news #3: Marga has opted out of the “co-blogger” status and is now just a “contributor.” We’re looking for someone to fill in the spot.
Happy news #1: A close friend of mine and I went out before school, and it was one of those fabulous times when I got dizzy from all the laughing and talking.
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
I have been meaning to read an Adi Alsaid book for ages, and I was ecstatic when I got approved for his upcoming novel, Never Always Sometimes! Your Voice is All I Hear also sounds really angsty and kind of emotional (which is my kind of book) so I just had to request it.
Thank you to Harlequin Teen and Sourcebooks Fire!
posts from us that you might have missed
- Review | The Witch Hunter was a huge disappointment.
- Review | I just ADORED The Summer of Chasing Mermaids!
- Other | We’re looking for a fabulous co-blogger to join our team!
- Review | Hidden Huntress was good, but not as amazing as the first.
- Review | The Devil You Know was fun, but not thrilling.
fabulous posts from the blogosphere that you must check out
- Discussion | Miguel tells us why he feels like Hannah Montana. (I love this post title.)
- Discussion | Jeann explains the book hoarder mentality. (This post just describes my life so well.)
- Discussion | Cait shares her writing strengths and weaknesses. (C’mon, Cait, we already know you’re fab.)
- Discussion | Lola talks about mood readers who participate in reading challenges. (Which I still suck at.)
- Discussion | Chloe asks: Should you blog for comments? (I don’t blog just for comments, but I love all you lovely commenters.)
- Discussion | Amanda wants authors to stop using rape as a plot device. (And I totally agree.)
- Celebration | Chaira celebrated her birthday and her second blogoversary! (Love ya, lady!)
- Other | Christy & Erica are hosting an OTP battle! (This looks like so much fun.)
How did your week go? Any new books on your physical TBR piles?
Aimee loves being a little bookworm (okay–she doesn’t like being little). She also loves chocolates and sweets but is freaked out by the thought of possibly getting diabetes.Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | all of Aimee’s posts →