So school is coming up for me next week. Tuesday. Yep, I know I’ll probably be incredibly busy since I’ll have to adjust, and I have to focus a bit more this year because I know I slacked off a lot in the last quarter of last year.
That being said, I don’t know if I’ll be able to actively write posts, comment back, and be social in general. Zoe will still be here as my awesome co-blogger, and Marga is still a sporadic contributor, but I’m looking for another amazing addition to our team.
I’m only looking for one new co-blogger, but I’m open to having contributors like Marga here.
I’ll pick (or not pick…) someone on or before June 9th, Tuesday.
THINGS TO NOTE
– Have at least one post up a week. It doesn’t matter to me whether it’s a review, discussion or meme as long as you have one post up.
– Respond to all comments on your post, and please comment back if you are able.
– If you will be busy/unavailable for a period of time, please let me know beforehand. I’m not strict about posting schedules as long as you have legitimate reasons.
– If you have another blog, please do not cross-post your reviews there. You may cross-post on Goodreads, Amazon, etc.
– Ask permission before signing up for blog tours. I’m generally okay with them, but there may be some books that I wouldn’t want to tour. Again, I’m not strict about this.
– You must have a Goodreads and Twitter account.
– I talk to my co-bloggers via Google+ Hangouts (GChat) and Twitter. Please respond as quickly as you are able.
– You may use the blog’s statistics to request review copies from publishers.
– You will have access to my eARCs, and maybe even print ARCs if you live in the Philippines.
– You will be co-bloggers with two friendly people! (I swear I’m nice!)
PS. Paula @ Her Book Thoughts! is also looking for a co-blogger. Contact her @herbookthoughts on Twitter if you’re interested!
Blogger friends–VALIDATE ME. Tell people I’m nice. ;) Also, if you could spread the word that would be awesome.
Aimee loves being a little bookworm (okay–she doesn’t like being little). She also loves chocolates and sweets but is freaked out by the thought of possibly getting diabetes.