We link to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, Bought Borrowed Bagged hosted by Talk Supe Blog, and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer.
Today’s Weekly Recap is all about Aimee!
Again, nothing happened this week. Are you seeing a pattern here? But I did get my tooth extraction over with, which is fabulous. My cheek is still semi-puffy though.
Also, I am sad that I couldn’t be at BEA this year. My haul is definitely not as wild as hauls from BEA goers will be, but I’m happy with this week’s purchases. Yes, that’s why this is just a “regular book haul” in my title.
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
[open in new tab for larger view]
Y’all, Daughter of Deep Silence looks amazing. And early reviews have been amazing, too! Tracked also looks amazing, plus the premise is new to me–and Jenny Martin is such a sweetheart!
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
This Raging Light has family and romance. Exciting!
Thank you to HMH Books for Young Readers!
posts from us that you might have missed
- Review | I raged about Ugly Love.
- Tag | I did the Coffee Book Tag!
- Announcement | I’m now doing blog tours for free–and I *plan* to go to BEA 16!
- Review | I thought Love Fortunes and Other Disasters was cute, but sort of ridiculous.
- Discussion | I admitted to be scared of big books.
- Page | Publishers and authors, check out our blog tour services and contact page! Bloggers, check out our tour hosts page!
fabulous posts from the blogosphere that you must check out
- Tips | Daisy shares 8 blog post ideas and 3 blogging tips!
- Tips | Need help looking for a co-blogger? Mel has got you covered!
- Discussion | Kayla talks about why it’s okay for her to get rid of books.
- Discussion | Jillian is a logophile. I mean she’s obsessed with words.
- Review | Celine did NOT love ACOTAR at all.
- Other | Mishma is looking for a co-blogger! Head over if you want to blog with someone awesome.
How did your week go? Any new books on your physical TBR piles?
Aimee loves being a little bookworm (okay–she doesn’t like being little). She also loves chocolates and sweets but is freaked out by the thought of possibly getting diabetes.Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | all of Aimee’s posts →