We link to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, Bought Borrowed Bagged hosted by Talk Supe Blog, and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer.
Today’s Weekly Recap is all about Aimee! Also, we didn’t do a recap last week, so this will be for the last two weeks.
Basically, nothing really happened in the past two weeks. It was a quiet week in terms of book hauling as well, since I still have a lot of review books to get to, so I resisted requesting some new titles. I also bought three books only (in two weeks), so go me!
And I’m having mini anxiety attacks because I’m going to go through another tooth extraction tomorrow. Dammit, dentists!
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
[open in new tab for larger view]
I heard Velvet had a cute romance and hilarious banter, so obviously I just had to get it. And then Kelly (Diva Booknerd) and Cait (Paper Fury) absolutely loved The Unlikely Hero of Room 13 B, so yep. I was pushed, okay? And I’ve been pining for Love Fortunes and Other Disasters since I saw that gorgeous cover!
posts from us that you might have missed
- Review | Crow’s Rest made me want to bleach my brain.
- Reviews | I had very different thoughts for each of these three books.
- Random | I shared three problems you readers can relate to.
- Review + Giveaway | Here are 5 Signs That You Will Love 5 to 1.
- Excerpt + Giveaway | Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt.
- Review + Giveaway | The Wicked Will Rise had the best world building.
- Review | Lion Heart was the best book in the trilogy.
- Tips | Blogging Tips on Good Content and Finding an Audience.
- Waiting on Wednesday | Anything Could Happen sounds like a cute LGBT read.
- Review | I shared my unpopular opinion on The Fill-in Boyfriend.
- Blogger Love | Check out these sweeties: Carmel & Kyla.
- Page | Check out our updated blogroll!
fabulous posts from the blogosphere that you must check out
- Discussion | Amanda talks about why she doesn’t like buying books unnecessarily
- Discussion | Mishma & others talk about blogging and freedom of speech
- Discussion | Zoey shares her top fears of being a blogger
- Discussion | Jess talks about being politically correct in the blogging community
- Discussion | Nova talks about uncommon names in contemporary books
Aimee loves being a little bookworm (okay–she doesn’t like being little). She also loves chocolates and sweets but is freaked out by the thought of possibly getting diabetes.