Darling press is Deadly Darlings’ weekly recap meme. We link to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, Bought Borrowed Bagged hosted by Talk Supe Blog, and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer.
*Weekly Recap posts are alternated between the three bloggers on this blog. This week it’s all about Zoe!*
This week has been relatively busy for me. I’m in a community theater production of Once Upon a Mattress which opens in two weeks, so I’ve been busy trying to juggle rehearsal and school for the majority of the week, and haven’t had as much time to read as I would like.
this week’s stack of pretties (links lead to Goodreads)
The Memory Hit by Carla Spradbery
Thanks to Hodder Children’s Books!
posts from us that you might have missed
- Discussion | Do you want to give your DNFed books a second chance?
- Waiting on Wednesday | Uprooted looks fantastic!
- Review | The Summer After You and Me gave me a migraine.
- Review + Giveaway | All the Rage was amazing and you need to read it now.
- Blog Update | We now have a decent contact page.
fabulous posts from the blogosphere that you must check out
(complied by Aimee)
- Discussion | Amanda @ Beautiful Bookish Butterflies tells us that she’s a proud blogger
- Discussion | Stacie @ Beautiful Bookish Butterflies asks: do you believe in dumbing-down books for kids?
- Discussion | Gillian @ Writer of Wrongs talks about her reading quirks
- Discussion | Chiara @ Chiara Sullivan talks about the self-doubt that comes with being an author
- Discussion | Erica @ Novel Ink talks about what a world without books would be like
- Discussion | Candace @ Candace’s Book Blog talks about the effectiveness of giveaways
- Fun Stuff | Nova @ Out Of Time talks about blogger and reader fails
- Recommendations | Kimba @ Caffienated Book Reviewer recommends her favorite romance books
Zoe is a critical reviewer. When she’s not reviewing, you can find her performing in plays / musicals, doing gymnastics, or designing websites.