So as you may have noticed, it’s been quite a while since we’ve posted a review for a full-length novel. See, there’s this thing called school, and it’s currently the cause of our lack of time and fried brain cells.
We’re looking for 1-2 (we’ll see!) co-bloggers to help us out here on the blog! We don’t have any requirements or anything, but here are some blogging-at-Deadly-Darlings guidelines:
- Once you’re chosen, we’ll work out your schedule and find out how often you should post. We’re not strict with post quotas since we know people are busy!
- Reviews should not be cross-posted on a different blog.
- Review honestly and in English.
- Be able to communicate through e-mail, Twitter or Google hangouts.
- Know that Deadly Darlings is a YA fiction-only blog.
We would love it if you were a Filipino, just so it’s easier to communicate and understand each other (plus easier meet-ups, if ever!), but those are just preferences and we would love to have you on board no matter where you’re from!
If we’d like you to join our team, expect an e-mail within a week or two!
Interested? Just fill up the form below! If you have any questions, you can shoot me a Tweet @AimeeReads or an email at email@example.com.
Also, if you know anyone who’s looking for a place to start blogging, or someone who no longer wants to blog alone, do send them our way! *hugs everyone*