So today, Aimee messaged me on Facebook and asked me to write up a post. I didn’t have any ideas in mind, so Aimee suggested I post a bookshelf tour, since she will post hers sometime in July.
First off, I would like to apologize for the state of my bookshelf. They look like shit! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :P
I would certainly say that I’m a bit of a perfectionist and creepy when it comes to my bookshelves. I hardly ever let anyone touch them, ’cause the less people touch, the less chance they’ll ruin it, right? God, I sound like a weirdo, lol! :P
I currently have 115 books. They are arranged first by height, then by author. Now, let me show you some of my bookish picks!
- Favorite Cover: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner
- Currently Reading: Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithian
- Recently Finished: This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Favorite Book: too many lol :P
- Ugliest Cover: Vamps by Nancy A. Collins
- Tallest Book: All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terril
- Shortest Book: Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Over the years (that made me sound like a hundred years old), I’ve tried to arrange them by color, title, author and randomly. They all ended up looking like shit, or at least, not completely right, but I love them, and I wouldn’t give them up! *hugs bookshelves and grins like an idiot*
P.S. This is completely random and unrelated, but, IAN SOMERHALDER IS HOT AS FUCK AND DELENA FTW!
Dyan is a speed-reader who likes to tackle books in a day (only when there’s time, of course). She also likes to watch TV series and is currently obsessing over The Vampire Diaries.