- Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
All images from Goodreads.
- Scarlet (Scarlet, #1) by A.C. Gaughen — It was a really enjoyable read. I rated it three stars, but I don’t know if I’ll still write a review.
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson — I’m currently reading it and it’s fascinating so far.
Thank you Random House Children’s!
- Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill — I have heard great things about Lauren’t Meant to Be and want to try a book by her!
- Fates (Fates, #1) by Lanie Bross — The cover is adorable! Aside from that, the plot seems interesting.
What do you guys have on your shelves this week? Leave links to your Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post or any other wrap-up posts!