- Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
You might be wondering where the hell I’ve been for the last week. Well, I was in Taiwan! So, yeah. I wasn’t able to post anything last week, but I’ll be sure to have reviews up this week of the books I read on my vacation (Perfect Ruin and Reality Boy). Anyway, these are the books I got this week!
- Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini — I’ve been meaning to read this one for a while, and I think that maybe now’s the time!
- The Julian Game by Adele Griffin — Hardcovers on sale? Gimme! The premise sounded cute, anyway.
- Starters (Starters, #1) by Lissa Price — I’ve heard mixed reviews on this one, so I thought I’d check it out myself.
- What’s Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1) by Kat Zhang — So many 4-5 star ratings from readers I trust! Definitely something I’m looking forward to.
- Reality Boy by A.S. King — It was an odd read! Review to come.
- Defiance (Defiance, #1) by C.J. Redwine — A close friend of mine has been making me read this for a while!
What do you guys have on your shelves this week? Leave links to your Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post or any other wrap-up posts!