- Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- The Sunday Post is a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer
- Girl with Guitar by Caisey Quinn
- The End Games by T. Michael Martin
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Dessen [review]
- W… W… W… Wednesdays #1 [meme]
- Soul Taken by Katlyn Duncan [book blast]
- Impostor by Susanne Winnacker [review]
- Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer [reviews]
- The Program by Suzanne Young [to be reviewed]
- Reader’s choice of book(s)/What’s next? [to be reviewed]
It’s been a not-so-productive week. School’s coming up next week, which means, less reading time!
Leave links to your StS/tSP!